Sabine K
Friday, September 9, 2005
University of Texas Health Science Center School of Public Health in Houston
My Classes this Fall:
Introduction to Epidemiology
Man's Impact on the Environment
Health Promotion Theory and Methods 1
Global Health Overview
Global Health Seminar
posted by duckyspazz @
1:37 AM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Links
Google News
Crissy Tsai's website
Previous Posts
Houston - August
Roadtrip to Texas!
Brian and Ryanne's Wedding: Big Bear Lake 2005
I flew to Xi'an and felt like I had gone back in t...
Old Shangahi -- this has been cleverly transformed...
The Shanghai Museum at night! An amazing sight!
Shanghai China -- very cool city - ultra modern, u...
Ha Ha Ha - this is what rural China looks like.
Veronica and I went on an adventure to visit Alex ...
Qingdao Summer on the Beach! (This is beach no. 2 ...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home