Sabine K
Wednesday, February 8, 2006
Mystic San Francisco Photos by Frederic Larson
Conifer and Mt. Diablo in the background
Palace of Fine Arts, TransAmerica and moon
Golden Gate commute
KFOG Kaboom every May
Bay Bridge and Coit Tower at Sunrise
Richmond - San Rafael Bridge
City Hall around Halloween
How can you not LOVE this picture... rowing your heart out with that skyline behind you?
From Marin Headlands, Golden Gate Bridge
Popping out of Coit Tower?
Baker Beach
Lombard Street from another angle
Amazing picture with Alcatraz and Bay Bridge
Cable Car on California Street
posted by duckyspazz @
10:03 PM
0 comments
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Links
Google News
Crissy Tsai's website
Previous Posts
Christmas in Europe 2005: INNSBRUCK!!!
Christmas in Europe 2005: MARIA ALM!!!
Europe 2005 Christmas: ZURICH!!!
I love vintage posters...
French bulldog - someday maybe I will have one!
My next home will be...
Look at the pumpkin!
Things that make me happy:
What I did this weekend instead of hanging out wit...
Reminiscing.... I miss the Bay
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home