Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The entire California coast in just one week!

The view in Dana Point...

The camera ended up falling in a sink full of water at the Standard (a hotel) on Sunset Strip after a fun night in Los Angeles..
This was the last picture I could take since my camera started sparking after I took this one...
But the trip went on to San Diego too... I am not sure if there are going to be any pictures for a while.... hee hee hee


Of course, the epic picture...
Sunset on the Beach... Central Coast California


Hangin out with Ryanne, starbuckin' it and enjoying the view

San Luis Obispo Beach!

Along the Pacific in Monterey
The girls - in fine form!


Wine Tasting in Napa. This is at Mondavi! The sun poked out enough to make it worth grabbing out the camera.


San Francisco Skyline Saturday Day 1
Spring Break ROCKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home