Thursday, June 28, 2007

I passed my RD Exam!!




WOHOOO!!

Required Courses to become a "Registered Dietitian"
 It *ONLY* took about 8 years from start to finish...

Fall 1999

Principles of Macroeconomics

Spring 2000
Freshman English
Pre-Calculus
General Psychology

Fall 2000
General  Chemistry + Lab
Freshman English
Calculus I

Spring 2001


General Chemistry + Lab
Intro to Nutrition

Fall 2001
Principles of Biology
Organic Chemistry + Lab

Spring 2002
Organic Chemistry + Lab

Summer 2002
Physics + Lab

Fall 2002
Intro to Human Physiology
Survey of Biochemistry
Intro to Food Science

Spring 2003
Nutritional Biochemistry and Metabolism
Human Food Practices
Introduction to Food Science
Food Systems and Management
Human Nutrition Research

Fall 2003
General Microbiology
Human Nutrition
Jr. Dietetic Seminar
Teaching Methods in Nutrition

Spring 2004
Introduction to Organizational Behavior
Medical Nutrition Therapy
Sr. Dietetic Seminar

Fall 2004
Current Issues in Education
Community Nutrition
Economics
Accounting

Spring 2006
Dietetic Internship at the University of Texas School of Public Health

Community Rotations:
WIC Clinic - Power Center
Houston Foodbank

Food Service Rotations:
Memorial Hermann Hospital
Alief ISD

Spring 2007:
Clinical Rotations:
Memorial Hermann Hospital
Texas Children's Hospital

Graduation Date: April 27, 2007
Exam Date: June 28, 2007


Sincerely,
- Sabine Kasper, RD, LD

3 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jealous, jealous, jealous.....
but my day will be here quickly!

Congratulations again!!! I love the list of education/experience required to become an RD.

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Sabine!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you =)

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Jason Siegel said...

Herzlichste Glueckwunsch!
You must be beaming. I always knew you'd make it....toothbrush in hand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home