Hey Sabine! It's david from NaNA in the Gambia. How are you? I see you're back in the States. I'm glad I found you, I forgot all the info you gave me. I actually found you by seeing what came up when i put my name in the blogger search. My blog didnt come up, but your comment about your time here with my name in it, was one of two results! anyways, my blog is: davidingambia.blogspot Ok, get back to me sometime! Take care
1 Comments:
Hey Sabine! It's david from NaNA in the Gambia. How are you? I see you're back in the States. I'm glad I found you, I forgot all the info you gave me. I actually found you by seeing what came up when i put my name in the blogger search. My blog didnt come up, but your comment about your time here with my name in it, was one of two results! anyways, my blog is: davidingambia.blogspot
Ok, get back to me sometime! Take care
Post a Comment
<< Home